Saturday, January 9, 2010

thank you for your message.... though it's not mai birthday yet..... it's put a smile on my face....
it's ok, i understand.... don't worry, as long as your fine, i'll be fine, both tom and kein said you were ok, so i guess you are.
i can't help but feel helpless, though i want to help you, i don't know how. i'm sorry. i really miss you, i really do, i really wish you'll be there for my birthday, but as long as your ok, i'm happy. so for now, lets stay down low. because if we don't you'll make me feel even more helpless.
i really miss you, i really do
though right now, i'm not really in the mood to celebrate my birthday, but i've already told my friends, it's too late to cancel. in exactly 4 days, it would be a month. and wat a month it's been. we've gone up and down, down and up, like a rollercoster ride. though sometimes it's hard, but all those highs are worth it.
noob i miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment