Saturday, January 16, 2010

i was gonna be angry when u called. i was gonna yell at u and say 'y havn't u called or txted? don't u know how worried i was?' but as soon as i heard ur voice i fogot it all.....
how is it that a single person can change my mood before i even get a say.....
to me this is somewat scary, it's scary that i've never fallen for someone so hard... it's scary that right now everything seems complete.... it's scary that u can say a single word and make me smile... it's scary how u can say a single word and make me cry...
it's scary how someone can change you so much...
when u did call, i didn't know wat 2 say, i wanted to ask u how u were, i wanted to ask u if you missed me, i wanted to tell u that i really missed you, and that i really hate u for just leaving me on ta side. but i forgot all of it....
for a month now, u've been the most important 2 me. and for a month now, u've been tha only person that i've wanted to talk 2 and not been able to.
happy one month baby~ and hopefully we'll get to see each other soon

No comments:

Post a Comment