Friday, January 29, 2010

Part 2~ and finished~~ YAY~
As the months went on, slowly, I began to understand things. Slowly, instead of been carful about every single little detail, I started to be careless. I started to become more of a teenager. My first day of school, something that I didn’t look forward to. Though in the end I made many new friends that had taught me about school and how I should act. How to get a boy’s attention, how to be a normal girl. Just like a poisoned flower, I slowly opened up. I partied; I did my school work, and got my best possible results at school. I started to fit in.
At our school there are many different groups of people, however, I’ve always been drawn to one group. A small group sitting on the side, never practically interested in what everyone else was doing. Always solitary, self dependent. I remember following them behind the library once. They were hiding something, all I could see were human figures and smoke coming out of the top. I didn’t have the courage to ask my friends, and I didn’t have courage to ask my parents.
As I was walking home one night, I followed one of them. I didn’t know where I was going, but something had told me to keep going. I followed, like a vampire’s prey, hypnotized, unwilling to be freed from its grasps. It had somehow seemed natural. It was as though my body knew where it was going, as though I had walked these concrete steps thousands of times. One by one the houses had gotten smaller, the fences had lowered themselves.
The person stopped in front of a smallish white house. As I hid behind a tree, I lost sight of him. I walked to the house, number 56. I took a look at the house, and walked along side the fence. I was scared; I’ve never done anything like it. That feeling, I liked it. As though a vampire’s first taste of blood, I wanted more. The door was locked, my body reached for the 3rd pot plant and there was a hidden key. Just like an automatic gear, I knew where the key was.
The door opened, and there I saw what I used to be. I went home; my mum and dad asked what I had remembered. Though it wasn’t enough to tell my whole life story, I knew my parents had lied to me. But somehow I didn’t know enough to say anything. My parents told me to forget about it. And so I did.
If someone had asked me what it was like to loose my memory, I would say, it was like been born again. A new chance of living a life where everyone can be happy. A place where I can be the perfect daughter, different from before.

No comments:

Post a Comment