Thursday, April 1, 2010

mum, yelling at grandparents, getting angry, and then later.... it comes onto me....
i wonder whats going on, i've said it before, and i'll say it again... i don't like my grandparents, not that i don't like them.... i like them..... i just don't want to live with them.....
they say the 'more the merrier', the more.... the more trouble it brings.... i really hate this... it makes the house a mess.... and once again.... i'm the one who ends up with all the trouble, not that our house was peacful before... at least it wasn;t like this...
maybe it's just easier to just walk out.... and do watever.....
not feeling at home in my own home, haveing no privercy..... having no understanding.... not been able to do what i want, feel wat i want to feel..... ahhh life......
i hate this all.... i rather go else where..... run away.... from everything..... start anew........
in a place where no one knows me..... in a place where i can be me.... without having all of this.... was it because in my last life i was a bad person? if so.... i'm sorri, i'll be good this life.... i will....
so someone... please take me away from this place, take me to a place more peaceful then this, a place where i can be me... where i can do all the things a normal 18 year old does.... please.....

1 comment:

  1. Finally you have a comment box so i can comment!

    calm down babygirl <3 just take it one day at a time!

    ReplyDelete