Saturday, April 24, 2010

looking throug the crowd... nothing... there was apart of me that saw you, standing at every corner, at every entrence, at every station... though they weren't you, they were someonelses shadow...
standing at the station, standing by the entrence, waiting, hoping you would walk up from the subway, looking, wishing, that you may just walk off the train... but you didn't
taking the train home, i walked and looked, maybe just maybe he would be there, and yet you weren't.
that part of me keeps looking for you, for your shadow... and yet how can you see a shadow without light? where's the light gone... who's turned the light of in my life? that feeling of wondering through nothing, is painful, no matter how many people i met, i see, i wonder about, no one seems to feel that void...
heartbroken... once again...
i want to run away, but to where? life is so dependent, life is so hard, life is painful, it hurts, it hurts...
i'm working hard, i really am, i'm doing my best, i really am, and yet no matter how much i run, you always seem to be behind me...
something is telling me to keep going, i don't know where that something is comming from, every step i take, i know time is passing, and they say time heals all, has time forgotten me? why aren't you healing me?
why does it seem like i'm running into a wall, banging my head against a wall, hard...
talk to me... tell me... why it is that i can't forget you...
every corner, every step, you seem to be behind me, encouraging me, how? why does it feel like that?
someone tell me, why life has to be so hard....

No comments:

Post a Comment