Thursday, April 1, 2010

love is blind

tyrna be good i'm coping my phy notes....
apart from ta fact tat i'm gonna fail phy..... chem is making me depressed......
wat am i gonna do........ eng is taking too long... have no motivation to do studio//// it looks like 4 subjects down ta drain....
and then we walked passed places that have taken for me to return to, places that remind me of you......
i rember ta other day on my way to collins, i saw someone from the back,,, someone that looked like u, walked like u, acted like u, and yet it wasn't. as i watched him cross the street, i look closely, holdin my breath, my heart pounded, and yet he walked passed.... it was like when u see them in the movies, the sourness of it not been u, and yet the sweetness of it not been you.....
i don't know what i'm ment to say, do.
i wish u were normal.... i don't know like a normal teenager? and not so mature, and didn't think so much, so then we would have the chance to be like children and enjoyed our month....
i remeber someone once telling me in life it doesn't matter who you love, but how you love. how did we love? i'm in love with a evil short sighted nerd,,, and yet, he doesn't care....
someone tell me i'm stupid, for been crazy about someone that doesn't care,,, someone tell me that i'm crazy for wanting it to work, someone tell that i'm wrong for loving you.... someone tell me, that i was just been played with....
i hate u, i want to hate u, i want to hate you....
and yet i can't, no matter how cold, how distant you seem, even you saying 'talk later' gives me hope... though knowing it's hopless, i still try, am i stupid?
if it were a friend, i would have told her off, told her that she was stupid... i guess this is wat they mean by love is blind...
'you'll find someone better'
thats wat they all say, and yet u were the first person in a long long long time i let my guard down on...
i wanted to let you in... and yet u didn't want to come in...
it hurts, knowing that u cared once, knowing that we were happy once...
a song to describ my feelings right now 'say no' by B2ST......
ok i'm off.... this is making me sad...........
bye bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment