Thursday, February 18, 2010

back from school, i feeling really really bad.....
well mainly because of what heejin said, 'if you like him then say no to 'him'' note here the two hims are different people. it's not that i don't want to say no.. i did... but it doesn't seem as though he understands.... i didn't want to go with him because i wanted someonelse to come, and that person is someone who is EVIL!!!
i don't know i've been feeling annoyed latly.... studio is probaly the only subject i don't have a sac for in the next few weeks. soon the days before the formal will get crazy, and i hope i can get through all of it....
i'm meant to be concentration on school, but you people keep making me do this and that how am i meant to do alll of it when i have homework that will never be finished!!! ok i'm going to go and write my work breif, so that next week i can concentrate on my english and tomorow a whole day of physics and writting my physics prac, lets see what i'll get for my 1st sac... lets hope it's going to be good, because i'm really workiong hard my mock sac was a 8.5 so lets see if i can get it to a 9.5-10

No comments:

Post a Comment