Wednesday, February 17, 2010

as march draws closer, my formal does to, thinking back to when we talked, it's really making me sad.
as much as i would like to say i'm coping, i'm not. for the nxt few weeks i will have sac's after sac's, i'm feeling overwhelmed. thats when i start to miss you. the world around me seems to be spinnning on it's own without my help. i want give up and just sit and watch the world pass by.
i wish we were back in year 10 when we could do wat ever we wanted. when weekends were weekends, and after school weren't filled with homework but just nothing.
it might seem hard to say but i miss chinese school, i miss all my friends over there, but they live so far from me. i feel as the world is spinning on without me and i'm been left behind.
my world has become too small, instead of been stuck in a class room i want to travel, i want to see the world and enjoy every part of it, but i won't ever be able to do that, because reality will always set in.
i wish the world will come to me, let me see you, one part at a time. theres apart of me that wants to drop everything and just become a hobo. the fact that they have nothing and nothing to fear. i wish that i to have nothing to fear nothing to lose.
as a friend would say 'life goes on'
i wish i could say 'life stops here'

No comments:

Post a Comment