Saturday, March 20, 2010

hi? if ur reading this then well, u got my txt, if ur not then well your not.
how are you? havn't talked for a while. are things at school ok?
does ur back still hurt?
well schools been ok for me i've been working hard, ha ha~ i worked really hard today, after class i came back and wrote my studio essay, it's really long and boring, i got my physics sac mark back.
i;m sorry i can't do it, i can't pick up ur calls, cos if i do, i find my slef crying........
because, i want to tel u how much i've missed you, i want to yell at ad say why did u do that, i want to tell you how i had a fight with my friend, i wanted to tell you that a guy at skool's been following me around, i want to tell you that it's already been 2 months, i want to tell u that i miss you like hell, i still do, but i can't i don't want to let myslef get wrapped up again...
i'm sorry....i couldn;t tell you......... i;m sorry i didn;t have the courage to........
i'm really sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment