Wednesday, March 31, 2010

happened to be looking through a friends photos, and saw his birthday party, and then saw ta cake, and then saw you. and then something started to burn inside, i don't know if it was a feeling telling me that i know it's over, or if it's a feeling how happy we were.

i don't know whats been going on with u... didn't we say we would stay friends? didn't we say we would try to be friends?

i don't know.... i don't know whats happening....

i had a dream last night, a dream that i was walking out of my school on the last day of yr 12, and you were standing there, waiting for me, in your school uniform. i heard u call out my name, i remeber walking over to you, smiling, almost crying, and then i woke up. is it a sign that i know it would never happen? or is it a sign that maybe at the end of the year we would restart.

it's been fun so far these hoildays.... but i havta hurry up with the homework,,, though i'm making my through it,,,, the pile isn't getting smaller.....

i was taking photos and well i liked this one, i thought i should share somthing visual every now and then... seeing how boring my blog is.. so here~

No comments:

Post a Comment