Saturday, July 4, 2009

sorry for the change of account... again

i don't know//....

people have been telling me to get facebook/myspace..... y can't they just go on my wretch account???~~~
anyway i'm here now....
happier news now~~~~
i'm finally able to go places~~~ no more swine flu~~~ not that i had it.... just that now theres a vaccine and a cure... mum is no longer 'YOU CAN'T GO ANYWHERE'
i have to say... after my trip to tasmina i am glad that melbourne isnt so small... infact i think bendigo is even bigger then Hobart.....
the sprit was nice though it allowed me a nice sleep.
not looking froward to school......
on another note, did you guys buy a lotto for the 90milion??? i did~ i was praying like hell... but i didn't win anything. i mean if i had won 90 milion i wouldn't need to go to school again ever~~~ i can just go off and buy a bunch of houses and live of the rent~~~~ yay~~~~ thinking about it makes me depressed......

the other day(right after i got back from tassie) my biffle almost got bashed up..(lol..sorry) but he had to mention 'that' person within his story.... got me alittle depressed.... it made me realise that even without someone life will go on, no matter how important that person is to you, that person's life will be no different without you. maybe if i hadn't jumped the boat we would be friends? anyway, the best i can do is to wish you a happy life... and thank you for been the first person that i've cared for.

i'm over it now... i think... but i guess i worn't have time to think about it soon, with both the chinese and methods exams coming up i'm gonna havta give up my computer for a while....no.....

ok bye for now~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment