Friday, July 24, 2009

on again

YAY~~~ still hyper from before, well more now, because my long awaited CROWS ZERO2 has been subbed and posted onto mysoju~~~ yes my dear Mirua is in it so is shun~~~ i havta say i can't get enough of mirua~~
onto different news i've decied to watch Koishite akuma, i was frist intersted in this due to the akuma in the title, and for those of us who don't know akuma means demon or devil in jap... i have a thing for demons and devils~~~ not in the creepy i follow satan way but the shoujo OMG he's a demon 'forbidden love' thing~~
i'm been too much of a fan girl now...
anyway i havta do my half an hour of sky riding tonight, for those who dont know its a very asian exercis when u lay on ur back and do a bike action in the air, trust me after 10mins of it i'm already half way dead, after last nights first attempt my abs (not that i have any) hurt and my back hurt.... it's all michelles fault eating salads and exercising like crazy.... now i feel bad... so i decied to join her on her way to become a 45kg werido.... she's only wat 50kg? and she's like 162... man am i depressed.
latly i've had a thing for bad boyz..... yes i thought K was cute and A as well.... they are cute, anyway i had the crazyiest day on thursday, (i forgot about it) i met my thai baby every i went at skool.. it was good
ok my downloading has reach 99% so me gonna go and read my long awaited manga~~ yes i am back on that stuff can't get enough of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment