Thursday, July 30, 2009

new hair cut~~~


he he i got a hair cut~~ yes i did finally

o(^O^)oo(^O^)oo(^O^)oo(^O^)o

it's should lenght now and for those who i see on sunday u'll see and for the rest of u wait untill monday (unless ur at chink skool) my head feels so light~~ yes hair does weigh alot... i swea it took the lady 2 hours... to cut my hair, i know it;s long but still 2 hours... i nearly feel asleep.... but she stuffed up my fringe... it's too short i guess it'll grow out..... i hope

anyway heres a pic i took about 5mins ago~~

he he~~~ u can't really see the lenght but it stops at my shoulders~~~

i keep trying to pull my hair forward and then realising that well it worn't cos it;s short now....

d(^O^)b

going to the monash uni open day on sunday... i wonder which campus havn't decied... well i guess i'll havta do some calling... anyway i havta go to the airport in the moring to go and pick her up YAY i have a 'dictionary' back.. now she can help me with my methods.... YAY

any going to go and do my detail study now.. it's due 2morow

havn't done any of it

(= =)

No comments:

Post a Comment