Sunday, November 14, 2010

went out today with friends, it was fun, talking, eating, and been a teenager.
but as the day ended i couldn't help but feel lonley, feel that i was the only one hurt, that i was the only one that was this situation. i know 2010 is a important year, but i now also know, that it has been the hardest year i have lived though in my life, loosing someone i careded for, and having to live though the year without support.
i want to reach out and say it, it hurts, it hurts really bad, i wanna cry on the phone and be that girl that is clingy and begs for a chance, but i can't do it, maybe because apart of me knows that you don't care, maybe i just don't care for you enough, maybe i'm just not that kind of girl.

2NE1's it hurts is a really beautieful song, about a girl who's still not over a guy, about how one part of you will hate that person and how the other half of you will accept him back with open arms if he comes back. i guess thats the saddest thing, where even though someone can hurt you so, you still love them regardless.

i've been wanting to do a cover of it, but compared to parkbom, cl, minzy, and dara's voices, my voice is so powerless, maybe i do a different cover of it. seeing how i wanned to sing it in korean, but, my abilty to learn languages is really poor seeing how my chinese marks were last year, i've decied to over the english verson of it. i havn't done it yet, but when i have i will upload it.

so before i upload a cover of it i'll post half of the lyrics up, i didnt' write this, i found it on youtube and i really love the lyrics because they fit so well and they also cover what the original song is saying so here it is.

think of that time not long ago
spending all those days alone
walking hand in hand and never letting them go

but now your into someone new
and i can't forgive you
for making all those promises that will never come tru

tell me now oh where did our love go
tell me now i've got the right to know
tell me how you could stand watching me hurt so-ooo
tell me if you ever change your mind
tell me if you want to make it right
am i the only one hurt tonight

oh baby
why don't you care
what ever happens to me you worn't be there
and i know where ever we go
we'll be apart apa apart-t

No comments:

Post a Comment