Monday, November 8, 2010

for some reason i can't sleep, not because of the stress of the exams but the excitement of them, though i know i'm going to fail chemistry, i still feel as though i have a fighting chance, i'm hoping for a A so i can get at lest 36 for my study score, but after the midyears, i feel as though my chances are low, i'm also really bad at the battery and fuel cell stuff, the calculations are easy to me, i'm more worried about the redox stuff. i want to do my bets for studio and get a A+ for my exams, then i would have a chance of getting 48 for it. as for physics all i need to do is make sure i don't make any stupid mistakes, cos if i don't i'm sure i can get a A and get that 36 i need.
i don't know what i should be doing right now, i'm not tried nor am i stressed, i think I've moved on from that. tomorrow i'll go though the information for studio again, and read over redox again for chemistry. if i do that, i should be able to memories the batter and fuel cell stuff by Wednesday if i read over them again tomorrow and then again on Wednesday.
apart of me is excited that the exams are going to finish on thursday, the other half scared, that after thrusday you have seven days, seven days to call me, to talk to me, because if you do then i know we would have a chance, if you don't then i know that you would have changed...
so after thrusday, i hope you call, because if you don't, i think i might give up and go in a new direction.
i hope i can do well in my exams, i really do, i've worked hard, i want to reap some reward, after all the midyears were a disappointment.
bye bye for now~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment