Saturday, September 5, 2009

hello!!

havnt blogged for a while... this is all facebooks fault.....
anyway nothing much happened... well acurally not alot at all.....
i was talking to a friend, well yesterday, and well i worn't name names... but it's pretty ov who i was talking to. anyway he's still heart broken? i don't know, he was saying something else, and his blog was saying something else so me is confused.....
but it made me think how a relationship can really change what you think and how you think. though it might not be my place to say anything, but i kinda hope he can work it out.
(O..............O)
i was thinking before about someone else... i mean will i really meet him again? may be in 5 years in china again or maybe today at my work place. i mean is he even the same guy? i really wanna know the answer to my question after all, it's been stuck in my head for a while now, and i really don't know what to do.
(T^T)
for some unknown reason he has a mysterious side to him, which makes me want to know who he is even more. i don't know what to do, maybe if i had a picture of him i could post it on wretch or blogger, but i don't. i guess i'll just havta wait until if i ever met him again.
o(^O^)oo(^O^)oo(^O^)o
on a lighter note, my physics test mark was good, at least i'm happy with it, and my methods exam is coming up, i am gonna fail....
my game plan is this, just do alot of exam papers and stuff the exercises that mr killeen tells us to do for homework....... not that i don't do them......
i acurally just did an exam one.... it seems easy, around the same as our sac's and yet again i dont get every good marks for a sacs.... but i think it's not that i don't know the stuff, i just lack exercise... so i guess it'll be bye bye FB, games for the rest of the days until the exams....
my detail study is going well, but you can tell my tutour getting annoyed at me for still not memorising it.... but mweee....
anyway i'm gonna go and make a new pencil case now... i feel like a change of surrounding, not that my pencil case will be anybigger then my current one... but not in much of a doing hw mood...... ok 88 for now

No comments:

Post a Comment