Sunday, June 13, 2010

i don't know how to express the emptiness inside... i mean... i don't...
i don't know what your trying to tell me, or if your trying to tell me anything...
i don't know that if i'm thinking to much, or if i'm foolish enough to think too much...
i don't know what this is what i am ment to be feeling...
i don't know what your thinking...
i don't know what your wanting for me to feel...
i don't know if i'm watching too many dramas to be dramatising all of this, into something i want, into something not real...
i don't know what it is your feeling...
and i don't know if i should keep guessing what it is your feeling...
is it that hard to say a yes and a no...
is it that hard to tell me to wait for you...
is it that hard to tell me what your feeling...
is it that hard to talk to me...
do you hate me so much...
i wish i knew what it is that you feel...
i wish i could end all of my confusion...
i wish i could hear what it is that you want to say
because then, because then i'll have the courage to say what it is that i want to say...

No comments:

Post a Comment