Sunday, October 11, 2009

wat does it mean when some doesn't want to admit somthing? does it mean what i think it means? does it mean that that person does and worn't 'addmit' to it, or does it just mean that that person worn't say?
it's drving me nuts... he said not to wait, he said he worn't addmit, he tells me not to wait in vain... but can i do that? does it mean that he might like me back, and that i've found someone that i can acurally talk to? or does it just mean that he's been nice and letting me down slow. if your letting me down slow, i rather u tell me, so i can at least say i hate you for doing that. but if you do acurally feel somthing then i think i should at least be allowed to know, cos then i know i wouldn't be imagining things...
sometimes i wish you could just make me angry, and make me hate you. so that i can at least have a reason to just hate you, but then when i think about it, i would miss all the times we talk, abotu movies, about our daily lives. u know u've been the first person that i've wanted to show my whole slef to, every bit of my personailty, every thing good and bad. am i imaging that u and i share something? tat u might too have feelings back?
what does addmit mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment