Tuesday, August 4, 2009

wagged skool///

no skool today~~ acurally we have a athletics carnival... but no slef respecting asian will go... unless ur acurally racing today... he he
at the mom i'm into kai xin wang.. it's soo funny, i stole someone rabbit just then and the rabbit is soo cute~~~ yes they are
(~O~)
he he i'm doing physics homework and methoday today.... and maybe a little of my detailed study.... i hope my tutor can help me on it cos i have no idea what to write....
(* *)
my fav music site has been taken down,,, asian heaven.... RIP.... i miss u already i was gonns donwload epick high's new album..... anyway i guess i'll just havta work harder for my music now/ which reminds me i need to acurally maybe need to do some work now... i finished coping all my notes from physics.... yes physics..... a............
(O O)
i was thinking before... i wonder..... never mind
he he off i go~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment